21st Century Technology To Save You Time And Money
Time is the most valuable commodity you have. Knowing this, we have invested in CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) technology because it allows us to make your crown in one visit. This saves you hours of appointment time and weeks at home waiting for your crowns to be arrive back from a lab.
The video to the left shows a very unique slow motion video of how your crown is made in one of the two mills we have in our office.
Our doctors may recommend that a crown is the right dental choice for you if you need to achieve any of the following dental goals:
- Restore a tooth with significant decay or damage
- Complete a dental implant
- Anchor a bridge
- Strengthen a tooth that is weakened or fractured
- Improve the appearance of your smile
- Improve the function and appearance of an irregular tooth
- Support large dental fillings when there is little natural tooth remaining